A Law Firm Run By Realtors, For Realtors
For individuals and families, a residential real estate purchase or sale can be one of the largest financial transactions they conduct in their lives. For commercial developers, real estate transactions can represent a lucrative business opportunity. Both types of transactions are filled with crucial legal details, any one of which could hold up the completion of the sale.
In Alabama, attorneys are typically present at the closing of a real estate transaction. Our firm, Jackson & Scott, LLC, provides realtors with the tools and advice they need to do their jobs well. Both of our attorneys, Bailey Jackson and Mark Scott, have worked as realtors in the area, so they understand the problems you may be faced with during a real estate deal.
Call our office at 334-523-0338 for the latest information on the discounts we offer for cash closings and transactions of more than $1 million.
For additional information on the professional backgrounds of our firm’s lawyers, click on the profile links below.
Helping You Achieve A Faster, Easier Sales Process
On the outside, life as a realtor might look exciting, but we know your days are filled with hard work and hustle. Our attorneys can help you untangle the legal snags you may encounter during a transaction, so you and your clients feel less stress — and experience fewer delays — as a potential sale moves along.
Some of the ways we support your real estate business include:
- Our free closing costs calculator tool, to help estimate many of the expenses related to closing
- Carefully conducted title reviews, so your clients receive clear title to their property
- Consultation on land use and zoning laws to ensure a development can proceed
- Contract reviews to detect legal challenges before the sale is completed
- Exemplary responsiveness and accessibility during rapid transactions
Bring your legal questions to our attorneys, and we will go to work helping you solve them, so you can return to selling properties.